Wednesday, July 6, 2016

What's on your workdesk? Wednesday #8

#WOYWW #stayfocused #createdaily

Happy Wednesday Beautiful People! 

I know its been a while, but I'm here, I'm alive, and surviving summer vacation with my bubbas!
Anyway, I was trilled to receive some mail art this week.  I believe these are the last three before I receive mine back. 
These journals have been traveling for almost a year, if I'm not mistaken, we started in Sept 2015.


It's always so exciting to see everyone's interpretation of the different themes.  It truly gets me in the mood to create. 
I already started sketching in the journal of the woman who started this group, Miss Martha of Ayala Art.   Martha's theme is "Frida".  I've been an artist for many years and this is my first Frida, I'm super excited and hope I do her justice! 

Here is my start...
Oh and as I was searching inspiration I found out that today, July 6th, would have been her 109th birthday!! How awesome is that... Felicidades Frida!

Well this is all for now... as always I regularly share my art via social media, so if you like, please follow along via my Instagram @csbuster, my facebook artist page, or via twitter @carmen_buster  .  



Thank you very much for visiting my page and hope to see you again soon!

~Blessings
Carmen



PS.  I linked this post to What's on your work desk? Wednesday and Creative Every Day blogs. 

6 comments:

Ayala Art said...

woooOO HHOOOOOO yaayy!!!
I hope it is not your last one! I always invite people to make a Frida, usually they get hooked hahahahaha ;o)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I think it must be great to be part of the journal's travels! A really fun thing to do...hope you're enjoying it 😊
Hugs, LLJ xxx

Sharon Koole said...

Wow that sounds like a great idea. I've never heard of a travelling art journal. Your picture looks wonderful.

Have a great week
Sharon K #27

Diane Futrell said...

Cool journals. Super great job on your drawing!
Have a great day!
Diane #24

Birthday Return Gifts For Kids said...

Birthday Return Gifts for Kids
Birthday Return Gifts for Kids india
Personalised Gifts For Kids
Send Birthday Gifts to India
Send to india Rakhi gifts

Panharith said...

That sounds like a great idea.






Goldenslot สล็อต
GCLUB