Wednesday, April 13, 2016

What's on your work desk? Wednesday #5

#WOYWW #stayfocused #createdaily


Happy Wednesday beautiful creative people!  

Here is what I've been working on today.  A little whimsy girl whose getting ready to go to Australia.  






This work in progress (wip) is from a travel journal with a seasons theme.  I'm hope you all see spring!  

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the flowers, which were made with modeling paste using a Balzer Designs stencil by The Crafters Workshop (TCW225).  I'm debating on what color I should paint the flowers... Do I leave them white, paint them a bright yellow, or a combo of both.  















I need to make a desicion soon as this girly is scheduled to leave on Friday.  


Thank you for visiting my page and hope to see you again soon!

~Blessings
Carmen











P.S. If you want to see what I'm creating between blog post you can follow me on twitter @Carmen_Buster, Instagram @csbuster or on my Facebook artist page at facebook.com/mycreativeme/

6 comments:

Diane Futrell said...

How cute. I think leave the flowers mainly white and add maybe a couple with some yellow like the one at the bottom. I love it.
Have a great day.
Diane - WOYWW #29

Debi Johnson said...

I like it just the way it is. Having the flowers with just a whisper of color makes your girly really pop out. Love your page

Precious Moments Photography by Betsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betsy Barrientos said...

I love it just the way it is.....The white flowers bring the rest of the picture alive. you have a beautiful talent Carmen. Love you guys. Blessings to the Family.

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

Wonderful Carmen, Spring is my favourite season :)

Lizzie said...

Hello Carmen, what a lovely painting. The Spring theme comes out very well and I love the flowers. I'm a bit late to offer any opinion on the white/yellow dilemma, but I do hope you were happy with whatever you did in the end. Frankly, I love them how they are in the picture, but of course they may have looked even better, if you added any more.

Have a lovely weekend!
LizzieMade (#62)