Wednesday, April 6, 2016

What's on your work desk? Wednesday 4

#WOYWW #stayfocused #createdaily



Hello lovely people! 

Working on more travel journals today!! Trying to keep them moving along, I don't want the ladies to wait on me.  I mailed two last week and I know they have not made their way out to Australia yet (usually takes 2 weeks), but I need to get these journals off my desk so I can focus on other projects. 

Here is my work desk when I first sat down this morning.  


My goal was to finish two pages before the boys got home from school... yeah, that didn't happen!

Here is the one page I was able to finish... gotta love a mixed media bird on a branch!



I'm happy with the finished product, but I think I love making backgrounds more than completing a pages.  You can't ever go wrong blending colors and adding texture with stamps, stencils, modeling paste, etc..  Oh and getting your fingers covered in paint is an added bonus... happy messes!!

Thank you for visiting my page and hope to see you again soon!

~Blessings
Carmen

P.S. If you want to see what I'm creating between blog post you can follow me on twitter @Carmen_Buster, Instagram @csbuster or on my Facebook artist page at facebook.com/mycreativeme/









3 comments:

Diane Futrell said...

Awesome page. Love the bird!!
Have a great day.
Diane - WOYWW #30

Michelle G said...

Gorgeous pages.

Stacy Sheldon said...

I totally love the colors of your finished bird page :) ~Stacy #53