Wednesday, February 10, 2016

What's on your work desk? Wednesday 2

#WOYWW #stayfocused #createdaily

Hello my lovely Creative People! 

Here is my 2nd What's on your workdesk? Wednesday post.  I moved myself to the coffee table just so I have room for my color pencils and chalk pastels.  I decided to add some color to this week's faces for the 29 Faces challenge.  
I haven't used the pastels in a while.  It felt good playing with the medium that made me fall in love with art way back when!  Feeling the chalk on my fingers as I glide them across the paper as I blend the colors together to achieve the perfect shade... *sigh*...  

Ok, I'm back, got lost in a happy memory!  Anyway, here are some pics of a face in progress... enjoy! 



If you want to know more about 29faces and What's on your workdesk? Wednesday, please check out the following links: 
     29 Faces with Ayala Art website: http://29faces.blogspot.com 
     29 Faces Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/29faces
     Julia Dunnit's blog featuring What's on your work desk: http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com


Thank you for visiting my page and hope to see you next time!

~Blessings
Carmen



Ps. I’m working on updating my blog, so it’s possible some links might not work or are outdated.  Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you still enjoyed your visit!

17 comments:

Barb said...

Your face looks absolutely beautiful. Barbx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Pastels win hands down for their blendability...her skin tone is fantastic!
Hugs, LLJ 13 xxx

Sharon said...

WOW that looks absolutely beautiful! Great blending. Thanks for sharing your desk.

Sharon K #44

catiecuddles said...

What a beautiful face. You are very talented that's for sure.
Thanks for sharing.
Catherine X #34

trisha too said...

Pastels ARE fun, and you have a lovely portrait in the works!

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, Carmen, and a Happy WOYWW to you!
:)trisha
#49 this week
with mixed media mess
Valentines

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh my, just look at all those colours! Lovely that they're portable enough to carry to the coffee table, sometimes it is nice to to be isolated. These 29 faces are showing up a lot, yours are awesome!

Angela Radford said...

I started okay this morning but got tied up with a difficult project so only just getting round to starting my visits. Your art work is brilliant , love her. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 26

SusuPetal said...

So soft and delicate is your painting!

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Love your work table and your face. Great features and wonderful colors

Sweet Things said...

stunning work x

Fran said...

Such a pretty face on your drawing table.

Tammie Lee said...

such a beauty!

Ayala Art said...

Beautiful face!
I made several pastels in the past but never quite got it, maybe because I was painting too large and the dust got me lol

Ileana said...

You have a beautiful page and your artwork is tops! LOVE your faces and you are a master at pastels!

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

Wonderful work. I have never been able to get to grips with pastels

miranda said...

Gorgeous face She looks so smooth, love it
Gr miranda

Fran said...

Very nice pages.