Wednesday, February 3, 2016

What's on your workdesk? Wednesday

#WOYWW #stayfocused #createdaily

Hello Beautiful Creative People! 

Here is my first What's on your workdesk? Wednesday post.  I have lots going on.  I'm working on some ATCs, collaborative traveling journal entries, and Day 2 face for 29faces.  I'm currently working in my dining room because the lighting is better no matter the time of day.  I am fortunate to have a work space an office in the front of the house but without a desk lamp (need new bulb) the lighting sucks! 
Anyway...  here I am in the dining room getting a lot done, creating everyday and having fun!  Oh that rhymes, done and fun!! LOL, Ok that's enough Carmen... stop!









If you want to know more about this weekly event or you are just curious like me, take a look at Julia Dunnit's blog http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk  she started sharing her workdesk 348 Wednesdays ago! 

Thank you for visiting my page and hope to see you next time!

~Blessings
Carmen


Ps. I’m working on updating my blog, so it’s possible some links might not work or are outdated.  Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you still enjoyed your visit!

13 comments:

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

That's a fabulous face, Carmen! I would have loved to do this challenge too, but I'm so overwhelmed with other projects at the moment, I couldn't make the commitment. Welcome to WOYWW! I've added you on G+! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #32

Elibed said...

I see you mean business.

Elibed said...

I see you mean business.

jan spencer said...

Hi Carmen, your desk certainly looks a hive of activity,

Jan x no 38

Shaz Brooks said...

Hi CArmen, love your drawing, it's gorgeous. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #20 xx

trisha too said...

It looks like you ARE getting a LOT done, and having fun!

Now I want to rhyme something for you in the comment, but of course nothing is happening . . .

Happy WOYWW to you,
:)trisha too
#49 this week

Sharon said...

I love your faces! They have such character.

Welcome to WOYWW - it's a fun place to be!

Sharon K #45

Ali H said...

Welcome to WOYWW !
Love your portrait drawing - is the challenge everyday in February ?
Big ask !
Hope you enjoy it ! Ali #6

Carmen Sánchez-Buster said...

Thank you everyone for the kind comments!! Truly incouraging!
~Blessings
Carmen

Carmen Sánchez-Buster said...

Thank you! And Yes, the 29 Faces challenge is via a Facebook group lead by Ayala Arts. I'll update the post with a link. She also has a blog dedicated to the challenge, so you can just google 29 faces and find the info.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hiya, welcome to the crazy yet inspiring world of WOYWW :-). Your desk fits right in, that's for sure....love the girl's face :-)
Hugs,
LLJ 17 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Welcome to WOYWW! Great to have another inspiring desk to see.I know what you mean about the light, it changes so much around the year, it's nice to have a place that's consistent! You've got a lot going on, challenges and all, the faces is a very scarey thing to me, and there you show pure loveliness as if it's nothing!

butterfliecrafter said...

Welcome to this fun blog hop, it will definitely won't be your last. I like your drawing a lot.Vicky#9