Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Giving Thanks and Celebrating Life!

Yup, it's my Birthday!!

I Thank you Lord for another year of life!
Grateful for the blessings He has given me and for never forsaking me!

So on this very special day that the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!

I started my birthday celebration last night by giving myself  time to create.  I worked on a page I started about a year ago in one of my art journals.   This page started off with just some painters tape and gesso to strengthen the pages, and a sketch of a girl with balloons.  Then after adding some washi tape, some fun colors, several stamps, and pasted some hearts, this is what evolved.  
I think she is pretty cute and she's is ready to celebrate with me!  



Thanks for stopping by! 

Heavenly Blessings, 
The Birthday Girl! 



No comments: