Sunday, February 1, 2015

Focus, Prioritize, DO!

2015 Word is FOCUS! 

Hello my lovely people!! 2015 is moving along... January has come and gone.  I can't believe we are already in February!  
Towards the end of 2014 as I meditated on the my Word of the Year, it was hard because my mind was so cluttered, full of ideas and desires and wants.  I started to already feel discouraged and weighed down, overwhelmed with everything in my head.  So I decided that my word needed to be to FOCUS, to prioritize and also stop thinking to much and just DO!.  
I've been trying my best to stick to my word, so I set goals for the year but also monthly benchmarks to keep myself on task.  I will evaluate and prioritize at the end of every month.  

I have commited to create at least one thing everyday, even if its just a sketch of a chair or a doodle on a napkin as long as I keep my hands moving and the creative juices flowing.  Can't keep all that is going on in my head bottled up... I might explode!! 

I created a page in my Dylusions Art Journal (yes I finally got one) and created the double page for my word... or words.  I'm not sure if I'm 100% finished with the page, but I do like how it's coming out.  





Hope you join me in my journey to stay Focused in 2015!  

Thank you for stopping by 

~Blessings, 
Carmen

4 comments:

Tracy Weinzapfel Studios said...

So beautiful!!!

roc said...

wonderfully done!

nini said...

Great spread and I hear ya about everything in your head! My word actually came out as focus too and I decided to keep my last year's one around as well because I still love it so much... it's believe.

Good with everything you set out to do!

Vinny Owin said...

I love your artwork. Continue with the same spirit. Who knows where this work will take us