Monday, July 28, 2014

The Bog Hop Continues

Artist Around the World blog hop...


Happy Monday!! 

Last week I shared my answers to the Artist Around the World Blog Hop (if you didn't get a chance to read, please check it out here).  
So, I just wanted to remind you to visit Kirstin McCulloch's Listen to the Squeak Inside blog. I know you will enjoy reading her answers, and seeing her awesome work!! 

Before you go, I wanted to share my entry to one of traveling journals from the Face In the World Facebook group I'm in.    I gave you a sneak peak in last week's post, so here is the finished page.  


(this 5x7 traveling journal belongs to Joy Redington.  She is an incredibly talented artist you can see her work on her Facebook artist page here)

On this page I used... watercolor pencils, acrylics, white paint pen, black ultra fine sharpie, the Crafters Workshop mini punchinella stencil and some washi tape. 



Thank you for stopping by!

~Blessings
Carmen

1 comment:

Spreading Joy Through Art said...

She's beautiful! So excited to see her in person!