Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Birthday Tio Joey!


For my Big Little Bro!! 

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!  This past Monday (Feb 10) was my younger brother's big 3-5.  He is an awesome brother and a super uncle, so the boys wanted to give their Tio Joey something special.  So what is more special than something made from the heart!  

This was a perfect time to bring out the gelli plate, because gelli prints are unique and special, just like Joey! 
Each of the boys chose several color for their prints and used a paint brush to make their design. 

Here are some pics of the process.. Brian and Ethan are now gelli plate pros!


I made the cover just by brayering some colors on poster board, I decoupaged the words that I wrote on plain printer paper and added some washi tape for a little extra umph.  
The boys made two prints each, the first page was wishing their Tio a Happy birthday and the second page they wrote why they love their Tio Joey!  (well, I wrote Ethan's but the words are his)

~Brian (7yrs): I love Tio Joey because he takes care of me and lets me play Mario Bros Party 8
~Ethan (4yrs): I love Tio Joey because I love him! 


Happy Birthday Tio Joey, We love you!  

Blessings and thank you for stopping by! 
Carmen






No comments: