Sunday, February 9, 2014

Faces...

29 faces challenge - February 2014

Hello people!  As I mentioned in my previous blog post, I have set many goals for myself and one of them is completing  ALL the challenges I enter.   So I will be posting my entries in groups depending on whether they are daily, weekly, monthly or one-off challenges.

Today I am sharing my entries for 29 faces challenge, entries 1-5.  29 faces is a challenge held twice a year for a month to encourage daily creative time.  You can use any medium, but the focal point is the face (animal faces are welcomed).  

I love this challenge!! One, because it makes me stop everyday and create, and two, because I love drawing faces especially eyes (forgot how relaxed it makes me feel)!

Below are my first 5 faces. I decided to keep it simple and just draw with pencil on paper.  I use text pages (1 & 4), regular printer pages (2&3, those I completed at work during mtgs...figured if I'm going to doodle anyway let it be a face!) and the last one was in my sketch book.





Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings,
Carmen

15 comments:

Ayala Art said...

I love them all! And it is a wonderful thing to find time to do something you love, every day.
Beautiful ladies.

Elephangaroo Ramunda said...

Love your doodles! My notepads at work are covered in ideas, too!

Ayala Art said...

I forgot to mention, please add a Label to your challenge related posts, so they all show from the link. (labels are to your right menu on your screen as you are typing your blog)
:o)

SwirlyGirl said...

These are gorgeous! Particularly like no 1 she has such a beautiful expression

Sandra Kaye said...

these are great faces!!! Well, done!!!

Erika Nittel-Traser said...

Very fine faces, dear Carmen! My favorite is number one of the book page. Just perfect!
Greetings from Erika

Carmen Sánchez-Buster said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments!! @Ayala, thank your for the info on labels, I had no idea. Still new to the blogger world.

Rebag said...

Love your ladies...sooo elegant

Tracy said...

These are fun, they all have so much character :)

MeOfCourse said...

I like these. They are classy. Nice to meet you.

Marjie Kemper said...

These are fabulous! I love all the expression you were able to include on each one individually.

Fran said...

These are very nice faces. Nice drawing.

Cindy D. said...

Lovely girls! My favorites are the curly hair and the bun.

marilyn said...

A great group of girls 136326329

Clare Lloyd said...

Fabulous girls!