Thursday, December 26, 2013

Mixed Media Monday - December 2013 Creative Dare

Five Things I Value...

It's been a while since I completed a creative dare for Mixed Media Mondays with Tracy Weinzapfel, but this month I was able to take some time and create a page with the Five things I value!   I think it only took me an hour to complete... it felt good to get it all out and not have to come back to it, or over think it.  

Here are some pics of the process and the completed page. 

 


I choose the words Trust, Unity, Empathy, Joy and of course Love!


Thank you for stopping by...

Many Blessings to you and your home! 
Carmen



3 comments:

Tracy Weinzapfel Burgos said...

I love this Courtney!

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful! Love seeing the page in progress, too.

Sandee Setliff said...

Great job showing your steps, and it turned out fantastic! Now you can work on your word of the year ; waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥