Thursday, December 12, 2013

Buster Boy Birthday Season!!

I love my lil Bubbas!!! 

Hello Everyone! 

It has been over two months since posting.  Time is just flying by we have already entered the Christmas Season (Yay!).   Can't wait to share some of what I have been working on... but first I wanted to share some of my best work (of course my hubby and God kind of helped with the creation process) 

For those of you who don't know me, I have three handsome boys and all their birthdays are in the fall... hence, Buster Boy Birthday Season!  So I just wanted to share my loves with you all and how we celebrated with them! 

The season started with ETHAN's birthday, my 4 yr old (Sept 22, 2009).  He is smart, funny, and a force to be reckoned with (middle child syndrome)!  We started our day at the Camden Children's Garden,  had some homemade b-day cake with presents at home and the next day at school he got to share cupcakes and goodie bags with his little friends! 

Then we have my youngest JONATHAN (Nov 14, 2012), who celebrated his first year of life!! He is such a happy baby, so sweet and easy to care for!! He is my biggest baby, already wearing 18-24 mons (my other two never exceeded their age in clothes size).  He smashed a cupcake on his birthday, and he he got to celebrate with his cousins the following weekend!  Pics are super cute... see below!

BRIAN, my oldest (Nov 15, 2006), who turned 7 (going on 16)!  He is also very smart, great sense of humor, and very caring and thoughtful.  He also got to celebrate with his classmates and the next morning we went out for breakfast (his favorite meal time) and he also had a sleepover the following weekend.  Yes, Brian and Jonathan's parties were on the same weekend!  And Yes, that was exhausting!! 

Here are some of the pics from each celebration... Enjoy!! 


















Aren't my boys cute!! 

Thank you for stopping by
Blessings, 
Carmen

No comments: