Friday, December 13, 2013

2013 Christmas Card Swap with my Mixed Media Monday Group

Handmade Christmas Cards...

Here is my 1st attempt at mixed media Christmas cards... I think they turned out pretty good.   

It took me forever to decide what to do.. too many ideas in my head.  I searched on Pintrest (which btw, I finally joined), but that didn't help because there were so many more card ideas to choose from. 

So I finally just started painting some backgrounds on different types of paper (card stock and dictionary pgs), did some stenciling, some doodling and just let go!

  


I made these cards for a Christmas Card Swap with my Mixed Media Monday peeps!  I love being a part of this groups and super excited to participate in the card swap. 

I had fun making the cards, but what was more fun than making them, was receiving the package in the mail with the Christmas cards from the ladies in Group 1 of the card swap. 

Here are their lovely creations!! 



Thank you for stopping by! 

Christmas Blessings, 
Carmen

1 comment:

Sharon Estes said...

I just visited for the first time and enjoyed your Cards for Tracy's Card swap. I am in group 2 of the swap and have not posted mine yet. yours are lovely and the one you received are great. just am sending some love on your blog. please visit my artist facebook page and my blog you are welcome to browse.
Sharon Estes (Shadee66)